Getting ready to throw a party in the San Francisco Bay Area? Consider yourself lucky — you’re playing host in one of the most vibrant and exciting places in the country. The central challenge of Bay Area event planning isn’t finding a venue, it’s choosing a venue. Make the most of all your surroundings have to offer by booking one of these top ten event venues in the Bay Area.
- The Box SF. For effortless cool, look no further than The Box. The Box is an event center located in a gorgeous historic building in San Francisco, and its intimate vibe makes it perfect for smaller gatherings. If you don’t believe it, ask SF Weekly — they named The Box the best venue for small parties in San Francisco.
- The Pearl. Just look at this place. Really. This all-inclusive venue has something for every guest: it’s sophisticated yet laid-back, and trendy without being cloying. The reclaimed cedar ceiling, theatrical lighting capabilities and built-in cranes holding indoor living gardens put The Pearl on a whole new level.
- Avenue. A beautiful modern studio in San Francisco, Avenue offers an airy, inspiring and fully customizable space so you can match your gathering to your artistic vision.
- Mints & Honey. If too cute were a thing, Mints & Honey might be that thing. Thankfully, there’s no such thing as too cute. Mints & Honey is a beyond adorable gathering place in a neighborhood cafe in San Carlos. A beautiful and bright location for an intimate baby or bridal shower, Mints & Honey also offers in-house floral design.
- Impact Hub. This socially-conscious venue has beauty and brains. Celebrate your organization’s social activism, entrepreneurship or positive impact in your community by hosting your next work party or fundraiser at Impact Hub.
- TPC Stonebrae Country Club. Recently voted the “2nd Best New Clubhouse in the World” by Golf INC Magazine, TPC Stonebrae is the newest clubhouse in the Bay Area, with top-notch amenities and a beautiful outdoor setting. And hey, second in the world? We’ll take it.
- The Reata. A Bay Area event planning classic, The Reata’s wood and brick Spanish-style interior accented with glowing chandeliers lends a sophisticated and warm atmosphere, and their attentive service will keep your guests feeling like VIPs all night.
- Midsummer Studios. Impress even the most aloof of your artsy friends by inviting your creative community to enjoy a special night at Midsummer Studios. The venue is relaxed yet elegant, and it plays host to hundreds of shoots, concerts, art shows and other events.
- Dogpatch Studios. Dance the night away at Dogpatch Studios in San Francisco. The venue offers three distinct environments, a DJ booth and the opportunity to get creative with your lighting design.
- Rengstorff House. For sunny outdoor celebrations at an affordable price, Rengstorff House can’t be beat! The beautiful, lakeside Victorian house is the oldest home in Mountain View, providing the perfect backdrop for a baby shower, wedding reception or outdoor gathering.
What’s a party without good eats? Once you’ve found the perfect event venue, compliment it with the perfect meal by giving Handheld Catering a call at (408)692-4782. Handheld Catering matches delicious farm-to-table catering with sustainable Bay Area event planning, and their impeccable service and creative flair put the cherry on top.